This Blog is place where the information related from Vedas of Medicine to Space.
As a blogger I will be taking the information from various source by giving Credits and writing my own experience from In and Around Society. Ideas/Suggestions are welcome
Vedic Culture is oldest culture in the world, I am interested to share few stuff in different fields
Significance of 108:
108 : The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth.The distance from the Sun to the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Sun.
The average distance of the Moon from the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Moon.
As a blogger I will be taking the information from various source by giving Credits and writing my own experience from In and Around Society. Ideas/Suggestions are welcome
Vedic Culture is oldest culture in the world, I am interested to share few stuff in different fields
Significance of 108:
108 : The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth.The distance from the Sun to the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Sun.
The average distance of the Moon from the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment